Terms and Conditions
C&G Terms and Conditions
CALDICOT & GLOUCESTER OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB (C&GOLSC)
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Caldicot & Gloucester Official Supporters Club is a not for profit organisation run on behalf of its members by an elected committee with 3 principal officers and all its activities are designed to meet the objectives of the Official Liverpool Supporters Club run by Liverpool FC and which can be found on www.liverpoolfc.com
1. These Terms and Conditions are published and maintained on the Branch’s website at www.cg-olsc.co.uk and may be amended from time to time. By entering into the Membership Contract (as defined below) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Membership Subscription
2.1 In order to become a Member and use the Branch Benefits you must pay the annual Membership Fee. The Membership Fees are published on the Branch website www.cg-olsc.co.uk and are agreed every year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
2.2 We will notify you by email that we have processed your payment of the Fee and inform you that you are a Member. The email message will constitute our acceptance of your Membership application. We accept no responsibility for you not actually receiving the email, for reasons outside our control.
2.3 Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of identity at any point in the application process and/or at any point during the Season. Failure to complete any such identification verification process when required or failure to provide proof of identity when requested may result in a suspension of specific membership benefits or cancellation of your Membership.
2.4 Certain elements of the Branch Benefits (as defined below) commence immediately on receipt of a confirmation email from the Branch confirming that your Membership application has been successful. Please note that you must wait at least 24 hours for your Membership to activate before you will be eligible to purchase tickets and/or coach travel (if on sale and available to purchase by Members (always subject to the relevant selling criteria determined by the Branch at its sole discretion)) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2.5 To be a Member individuals must hold and provide evidence of a current LFC Official Membership, Adult (full or light) or Junior, which is renewable every season. For example, such evidence could be a copy of the confirmation email from LFC.
2.6 Only one Membership is permitted per person and any additional Memberships purchased over and above the one permitted may be cancelled by the Branch immediately.
There are different fees for Adult and Junior Membership. Junior Membership applies to those that are Under 18 years of age at the start of season and will be entitled to reduced membership fee.
3. Term and Cancellation
3.1 The Membership is a seasonal Membership scheme from the date of purchase until 30th June and constitutes a binding contract between you and the Branch (“the Membership Contract”). The Membership Contract starts on your receipt of a confirmation email from the Branch.
3.2 You will have 14 days from the start of your Membership Contract to cancel the Membership Contract. In the event that you do cancel within those 14 days you shall be entitled to a refund and the Branch will be entitled to a refund or return of any use by you of the Branch Benefits, including any match tickets you have purchased during that time.
3.4 If you choose to cancel after 14 days, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cost of your Membership, including in respect of any unexpired portion of the Membership. If you have match tickets, you will be obliged to return those to the Branch for a refund of the cost paid for such tickets. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost of your Membership if you cannot purchase match tickets for any reason whatsoever.
3.6 To cancel your Membership please contact the Branch Committee using the details provided here: [email protected]
4. Contact Details
4.1 It is the Member’s responsibility to inform the Branch of any change of name and/or address, or any other relevant contact details.
5. Branch Benefits
In consideration of the Membership Fee, the Branch will provide the following Benefits:
- Support and assistance from the Branch Committee with purchasing tickets for various games;
- Opportunity to use subsidised coach travel to games;
- Opportunity to obtain match tickets using the online system, including the facility to transfer these from and to other Branch Members when they cannot be used, for example where the dates of matches change;
- Opportunity to attend events organised by the Branch and/or LFC;
- Opportunity to offer suggestions and ideas for improving how the Branch operates and develops for the future; and
- Opportunity to support Branch nominated charities and activities (e.g. Fans Supporting Foodbanks and The 23 Foundation), or a charity suggested by the membership, subject to the approval of the Branch Committee.
6. Benefit Terms and Conditions
6.1 Branch Benefits may be modified or removed at the sole discretion of the Branch, from time to time.
6.2 The below restrictions apply (but are not exhaustive) in order to claim the following Branch Benefits:
- To respect and follow the aims of the Branch and these Terms and Conditions so that membership , travel, contact and connection to the Branch is an enjoyable experience for all by remembering that:
- NO alcohol is permitted on the coach travelling to and from games.
- NO copies of The S** newspaper to be brought on board any Branch organised coach trips or at any Branch organised events.
- To remember that when you post photos or items on either the WhatsApp group or our Facebook page that other members, adult and junior, can see and read these, so no offensive or strong language should be used… and care should be taken posting items forwarded from other sources and sites.
- When attending matches, to abide by LFC’s Terms and Conditions of Entry. For further details of these please refer to https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/membership-terms-and-conditions
6.3 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Branch shall have the right in the case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions to cancel and withdraw your Membership. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid in respect of any unexpired portion of the Membership. In such cases, your conduct may be presented to LFC.
6.4 The Branch reserves the right to suspend the Membership and all associated benefits for a period of time or to withdraw its use in the event of misuse or if abused in any way or in the event of a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions and LFC regulations; or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour by the Member, or if the Member is prohibited by law from attending any football ground.
7. Equality and Diversity
We are an inclusive Branch and welcome all members regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and age.
We require all Members to refrain from engaging in any conduct which may be considered racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bullying, abusive or any other discriminatory behaviour.
Members are encouraged to notify the Committee if they feel these values are not being upheld or wish to report specific incidents of this nature. In the first instance please contact the Chairman and/or Secretary (or another Committee member if you feel more comfortable doing so).
Branch Membership may be withdrawn or suspended if a Member is found to have breached these values (subject to Committee investigation).
8. Exclusion of Liability
Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Branch, neither the Branch nor any of their officer or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
(i) Any loss, damage or injury to you or to any property belonging to you whilst taking part in Branch activities, resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
(ii) For any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
9.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9.3 The Branch may amend these terms from time to time at its discretion. Any changes will be published on the Branch’s website.
“Branch” means Caldicot & Gloucester Official Liverpool Supporters’ Club;
“Branch Benefits” as defined in Clause 5;
“Committee” means the duly elected officers representing the C&GOLSC;
“LFC” means Liverpool Football Club;
“Membership Fee” means the annual subscription as published on the C&GOLSC website;
“Member” means a participant in the Membership;
“Membership” means the membership of the C&GOLSC which is a seasonal membership scheme.